South Tacoma Library - Holds Pickup
- Schedule a time slot to pick up your holds by clicking the "Next Available" button. Same day pickup cannot be scheduled. Not sure if you have holds ready for pick up? Log in to your library account to view your holds.
- Check your email to confirm your hold request was approved. Requests are approved when staff verifies that you have items ready for pickup at your selected library.
- When you arrive at the library, follow the signs to pick up your holds. Materials are already checked out to your account.
- If your hold is not there, call the phone number on the posted signs.
When picking up your holds, please:
- Wear a face mask
- Practice social distancing
What if I miss my appointment?
At the end of each day, staff will check in all items that were not picked up. This will remove them from your account and send them to the next person on the waiting list. If you cannot make your appointment, please call 253-280-2800 before close of business that day to schedule a time that works better for you.
*Please note that your bag may only include items that were ready for pickup at the time of your original scheduled appointment. Staff is unable to extend due dates on items in rescheduled bags